We are planning to host and annual awareness festival in association with several local non-profit awareness companies, sponsors and several recording artists, bands and DJ’s from the American, Caribbean and Latin community. The date and time of this event is currently being changed to November 2018.
Celebrating Life, Inspiring Youths and Empowering Business entrepreneurs
12 Events Planned for this Mega Festival.
- Job expo (Meet employers if you are looking for job)
- Business Expo (100 business startup funding giveaway) Just attend a business expo
- Kids and family with lots of activities
- $5,000 Karaoke contest
- Hair & Fashion show
- Vote for your favorite Artist, DJ’s, to win gift cards & Prizes
- Caribbean Music Show
- Latin Community Music Show
- American Mix Music Show
- Soccer competition by several teams
- Car show display
- Business Vendors Display
- Business Sponsors
- Meet & Greet Artists, Bands & DJ at our Live Media Center
We are a Non-Profit organization that put God first in all we do and events we do you can become a partner.
PRAY for those who have lost love ones through Gun violence, domestic violence, human trafficking, Cancer, Stroke, MS, Autism, Sickle cell and Homelessness.