Vendors for VIMF 2018
Attention all business owners,,
VIBES International Music Festival – will be hosting the first annual community awareness festival for several awareness causes such as Homelessness, Cancer, Domestic violence, Gun violence, Sickle cell, Stroke and Human Trafficking. In addition to promoting awareness this festival is also providing opportunity to help people through our community jobs fair and business opportunity workshops to help some attendees start their own business.
The event will be held on Saturday, March 24, 2018 at the Broward Regional Park, Lauderhill, Florida. We are seeking food business sponsors to be part of our festival. We would like to help your business generate more clients from our site visitors and ticket purchasers. All tickets are presold with 1 meal voucher included.
Starting December 1, 2017 to March 15, 2018 we will be having a major promotional campaign in the American, Caribbean and Latin communities in Dade, Broward and Palm Beach.
- Social media, Site link back from our site, Client referral, email blast
- Put your information on 5,000 flyers to be distributed monthly
- Get 25 FREE complimentary passes
- If you choose to sell ticket we pay $2.5 per ticket sold
- Include your business name in our print advertisement,
- Logo on our 1,000 T-shirt,
- 5,000 Flyer distribution to homes within your area.
- Social media and newspaper advertisement
Up to 10,000 attendees will be invited to this 1st annual awareness festival. We will be promoting this festival to thousands home owners through social media and print ads distribution.